Customer Reviws


1.The device's performance and durability are fantastic, and even though I use it frequently, at the end of the day I still have approximately 25 to 30 percent of the charge remaining! How incredible is that, and I must say the phone looks and feels sick and definitely grabs attention!

2.Even though minor scratches on the screen at the Samsung service centre count as voiding the warranty and require an additional 30k for screen replacement, many people, including my friend, have claimed that Samsung will not provide warranty even if the screen stops working due to a fault with Samsung. I believe Samsung should offer a two-year warranty on foldable phone screens; otherwise, it's very risky because if the phone stops working within a year due to a manufacturing error or the way the foldable phone is designed, you'll still be responsible for the cost even if you paid one lakh rupees for it. Note that although a month has gone and I have not had any problems, some people claim that they started after six months.

3.my very first flip phone seems quite sleek yet fragile. It has a tonne of features. After using it for ten days, I keep discovering new features and am continually surprised by it. whar samsung nex;)
It would be wonderful if it came with a charger and cover.

4.The device's performance and durability are fantastic, and even though I use it frequently, at the end of the day I still have approximately 25 to 30 percent of the charge remaining! How incredible is that, and I must say the phone looks and feels sick and definitely grabs attention!

5.worth the money.

Battery: Good Battery: Awsm

Very nice camera (don't compare to DSLRs or iPhone 13 Pro/Max)
Esim: Good support and two Esims are available.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog